Evado Education sets out to teach you modern, practical exercise solutions that work. As private practice clinics move towards supervised group therapy and functional rehabilitation, our mission is to highlight common and complex musculoskeletal pathologies and how to apply exercise solutions to resolve them.
It is for this reason that Evado Education seminars are ‘workshop based’, giving you the opportunity to practice with other participants ‘on-course’, and apply these exercises to your practice using a strong clinical reasoning framework.
To provide practitioners with modern exercise solutions using a strong clinical reasoning framework,
so that they can solve chronic and complex musculoskeletal conditions.
Why chose Evado Education?
- Modern exercise solutions
- Clear clinical reasoning framework
- Solve complex musculoskeletal conditions
- Create a clear rehab pathway for patients
- Workshop based- so you can practice on course
- Suit all levels of clinical experience and backgrounds
- Specialist and Masters equivalent post-grad presenters
- Independent and Melbourne based since 2014
Our workshops involve Clinical Pilates equipment (trapeze & reformer), free-weights, functional exercise equipment & various accessories
03 8393 5886 | email@example.com